8 year old that has been "On wheels " since I got a Honda 50 with training wheels when I was 2 years old. I've moved up to a 2021 cobra sr and yz65. This year I will be training full time with driven mx to help achieve my 2021 goals to podium at the youth national events.
I'm in 3rd grade at St Clairsville Elementary and enjoy riding bikes and being outside with my 3 little brothers.
DP Brakes, IC Staffing ,Spider Graphix, 100% Goggles, Dunlop Tires, Slick Offroad Products, Mojo Motorsport.
To give my best effort to become a great rider and make it to Loretta's 2021 as well as podium finishes at 2021 youth national events.
- 1st Place 2017 Belmont County Fair MX213 race (first ever organized race) Came from behind for the win. (crf50)
- 3rd in points for the 2017 TriCounty MX Series
- 1st Overall points 2018 OMA Fair-Cross Series (4-6 50cc)
- 1st Overall 2018 Route 62 Winter Series (4-6 50cc)
- 1st Overall 2018 Switch Back Winter Series (4-6 50cc)
- 4th in 2019 Mideast Regional Qualifier
- 2019 Battle For Ohio State Champion
- 4th 2019 Supercross Futures (INDY)
- 10th Overall 2019 Loretta Lynn National
- 4th 2019 Baja Brawl National
- 1st 2019 Chilitown Classic