I started riding in 2013 and began training with Cody at 5nine9 Training to get ready to race in 2014. Even though I started motocross a bit late, I have worked very hard to improve every time I am on the bike. So far 2014 has been a blast. I have enjoyed racing and making lots of great friends. My parents emphasize the importance of school and I have straight A's so far. Doing well in school is a requirement for me to ride. Racing has become a way of life around our house. Even my big sister seems to enjoy watching me race.
- To grow as a rider and become more competitive at every race.
- Continue to make training on and off the bike a priority.
- Excel at every series I race and remain consistent in my performance.
- Obtain sponsorships that I can represent well and allow me to continue to do what I enjoy.
- Attend regional races and be a strong competitor.
AMA 2014 TX State Champion (85/150 beginner 9-15)
Texas District 20 Champion (85/150 beginner 9-15)
AMA Main Event Series 2nd place overall (85/150 beginner 9-15)
South Texas Night Series Champion (65-85 beginner 7-11)