I've been around motocross my whole life raced when I was 4 till I was 9 then stopped 3 years ago I got a 2003 yz 85 and I raced the year and got 3rd in points the next year I got my 2004 yz 250 and started out at motopark cup last year and got 4th over all and this year I've been riding my friends 125 because my bike got stolen but I finally got mine back.
My riding goals are to just dominate transcan this year and win the new yz 250 they're giving away to the winner of the JR class my goal is to
stay healthy and fit and keep my bike running well.
-1st over all in the gopher dunes national amateur day
- 4th over all in the 2015 motopark cup
- 3rd over all in the 2016 motopark cup
- 7th over all in the school boy 2015 Walton transcan
- 5th over all in the JR 2015 Walton transcan
- 4th over all in the motopark ANQ qualifier