Vet B rider. I’ve raced for 6 years. I’m very passionate about this sport and push myself to be better every time I throw my leg over a bike. I’ve overcome a few pretty brutal injuries and look forward to having some awesome times on the bike and hopefully picking up some wins.
For the 2019 season I’m looking to not only for it to be the best season I’ve had but also the most consistent. I’m looking to continue to be in better shape every year and I am on track to do so. I’m looking to have more confidence riding in B class. I want twice as many wins as last season and to at least finish in the top half of my class every race.
- 3rd in 25+C in D23 points championship
- 9 career victories in 25+
- 4 top 10’s in point championships
- 5th in 25+B in District 23 points championship 2020
- 6th in Open B in District 23 points championship 2020
- Finished first in Open B points at Berm Benders Raceway 2020
- Second in 25+B at Berm Benders Raceway 2020
- 5th in District 23 Season Points Open B
- 5th in District 23 Season Points 25+ B