My name is Dylan Gothard and I am 7 years old. I have an older sister that plays travel softball and my dad is a first responder. I started racing in April of 2021, but have been riding dirtbikes since I was 5. I play baseball and play piano as well as my parents believe in being well rounded. However, my true passion is on two wheels and I aspire to climb the ranks of motocross and hopefully, one day, Supercross. I train with Vann Martin at TTMX as well as Andrew Pierce. I attend public school and I am a straight A student that receives the best possible marks in conduct and work habits. I understand the importance of hard work and dedication to my education as well as motocross. I appreciate any help that I can receive from sponsors and will work hard to promote my sponsor's products in a positive light.
- Qualify for Lorettas in MIni-E this year.
- Qualify for Lorettas in 51CC 7-8 next year.
- Top 10 in Mini-E at Ponca
- 1st place overall in Mini-E for FMF Night Series
- Top 10 in 51cc 7-8 at Spring a ding ding in 2023
- Top 10 in 51cc 7-8 at Ponca in 2023
Overall, continue to train and learn on a daily and weekly basis.
- 1st place in my very first race at Rio Bravo (FMF night series)
- 2nd place overall in FMF Night Series
- 2nd place overall in RD 3 of FMF Night Series at Murphy's MX
- 3rd place overall in RD 4 of FMF Night Series at Freestone MX
- 1st place overall in Saturday Night Light Series for 3 Palms
- 4th overall at 3 palms season opener
- 3rd place overall at Come and Take it for Iron Dog MX