Being born and raised in Kodiak, Alaska instilled me with a love of the outdoors. When I am not riding, I enjoy hiking with my dog, running, mountain biking, tinkering on various projects, kayaking and camping. Following high school, I left Alaska to attend Wyoming Technical institute in Laramie, Wyoming to study Advanced Diesel Technology. After graduation, I accepted a job with Wyoming Machinery in Gillette, WY where I worked for four years. Last year, I transferred to Wyoming Machinery's Cheyenne store. My girlfriend and I currently live in Cheyenne in our new house with our crazy dog Kodi.
Riding is my passion, to say the least. My ultimate goal is to find a career involving dirt bikes, either in sales, publication or competitively. However, until I meet that goal, I hope to race as much as possible, improve my technique and stamina, and be a role model for aspiring riders. In the short term, I hope to race the entire 2012-2013 Valley Dirt Riders Hare Scramble series and maintain a first or second place position, compete in various local HPMA/RMXA races, and place in the top 10 overall in the Inyan Kara Enduro Race in Upton, WY next June. Ultimately, I hope to gain sponsors along the way.
- 2006 Kodiak Alaska Motocross champion in the 250cc class
- Twenty second place overall in the Inyan Kara National Enduro in 2011
- Second place in the opening round of the Valley Dirt Riders hare scramble in Berthoud Colorado
- First place finish in the second round of VDR hare scramble in Berthoud Co
- I recently won the VDR Hare Scramble series Pro class championship