I started riding when I was 4 & fell in love with it. My dad built me a small track in the field in front of our house. I started racing in 2016 but only got to do a couple races with school & trying to go to college. Ended up just riding for fun for awhile then had to sell my bike for financial reasons. Went out & got me a new bike & started racing again in 2020. I built a 1.5 mile motocross track, 1.5 mile woods track around the moto track, & two freestyle ramps at my parents property. I try to get out & ride every weekend I’m not racing & invite people out to ride. I want to introduce people to all types of riding & help them get better with the property I have. I want to progress my riding and start racing all over the US. I hope to start filming with the freestyle riding & post them online to promote my sponsors & get more people interested in riding.
• To race the whole ixcr series for 2021 in C open
• To find and race a whole motocross series for 2021 in C open
• Race the 2021 Ironman amateur nationals and 2021 Ironman gncc
• Work on my freestyle riding and start making videos
• Gain exposure and promote sponsors
• To help get more people into riding and racing and help them get better
• Travel to race and ride all over the US and live the moto dream
I've taken some hard hits with broken fingers and ribs but still finished the race i don't like to give up.