I am a happy, motocross loving 5 year old boy (AMA 4 years old). After asking for a dirt bike since I could talk, I finally got one for Christmas (2017). A shiny, red, 2018 CRF 50 with training wheels.
A month and a half passed and I decided I wanted to race like I watched on TV. My dad told me I had to lose the training wheels for that. So I did. He found a local series I could race in hosted by Moto-Vated Sports (AMA Carolina Beat the Heat Series 2018). My first race was March 11th, 2018 (definitely one I will never forget) and I'm looking forward to them all.
I got my KTM 50 Mini in May 2018 because I was jumping my Honda beyond its limits. I ride everyday on our track at home. When I'm not riding or racing I'm either watching motocross videos, playing my motocross video game, playing with my toy dirt bikes, drawing/coloring dirt bikes or riding my bicycle pretending it is my dirt bike. I am currently not enrolled in school. Although, I will be starting Kindergarten in August 2019.
My dream is to become a professional motocross racer. Motocross is my passion. I have no fear and always have an open mind when it comes to improving my riding skills.
I plan to promote my sponsors by advertising through my social media and by showing good sportsmanship at all times while displaying logos and/or merchandise. I want to be a good role model and express my pride while helping grow the sport that I love.
- Compete in every race in the 2018 Carolina Beat the Heat Series
- Practice every day at home track
- Compete in the Mini Os
- Compete in every event in Moto-Vated Sport's 2019 Winter Series
- Attend Loretta Lynn's qualifiers and qualify for Loretta Lynn's 2019 race in the 51cc Special Limited Class (4-6 years old)
- Podium finish with KTM 50 SX Mini at Loretta Lynn's in 51cc Special Limited Class as AMA 4 years old
- Champion in the 51cc Beginner Stock 4-8 years old-2018 Carolina Beat theHeat Series