- Started riding when I was 5 years old.
- Didn't start racing until I was 14 years old.
- 2015 was my first full season of racing.
- I enjoy snowmobiling, hanging out with friends, shredding at local tracks, freeriding in the sand hills, creating awesome sections and jumps on my track at home, shredding with my cousin, wrenching on my practice bike and my race bike and of course racing motocross.
- I attended all of the ADRA Provincial series rounds last year.
- Also attended the Western Canadian Amateur National Championship last year.
- The reason I ride is because its my passion and I want to go professional.
- I want to go professional when I'm 18 years old.
- Going to keep racing ADRA next year.
- Want to attend the Western Canadian Amateur National Championship again next year.
- 1st overall in Mx2 Junior B ADRA Provincial series
- 6th overall in Schoolboy 2 ADRA Provincial series
- 6th overall in Mx2 Junior B at the Western Canadian Amateur National Championship
- 3 way tie for 2nd at a team race that was held at the Devils Lake Mx Facility
- 6th overall at the 2016 WCAN in Mx2 Junior A