Not a member yet? Signup, It's Free

Personal History

Click HERE!

For those who have both the original and a copy of their invitation letter from the Chinese consulate, they can directly visit the Chinese embassy after two months from the date of received the invitation from the Foreign Ministry. If one loses their passport, they can get a replacement at the nearest airport or the Consulate in the country of origin.