Not a member yet? Signup, It's Free

Personal History

Click HERE!

As soon as you've gotten a visa to enter the country, after that you can apply for a permanent residency card through the Polonia Card site. These cards can be found in Polish, German and other languages. When you've got a permanent residence card, then you'll have the ability to operate in Poland.